User

@anonymous

Hello world

Hello world  

Por: tamas em 20 de Novembro de 2017 às 11:28

Hi guys,

I'm Tamas, a sysadmin with 20+ years of experience with various Unix-based OSes (Solaris, Linux, AIX, a bit of BSD) and a strong interest in solving CTF challenges, and generally, hacking things for fun (and hopefully, after a career change in the near future, for profit :))

Finding this site was a pleasant surprise, and most of the challenges are entertaining. Sadly, I do not speak pt-BR, so I have to rely on Google translate which makes some challenges a bit harded for me.

I have a very smart sidekick, my wife Marta, who enjoys solving mystery geocaches and helps me with her unique problem solving and modelling abilities. I couldn't have finished solving "A espera de um Ataque" without her perseverance :)

Anyway, happy to be here!

Re: Hello world  

Por: shellterlabs em 20 de Novembro de 2017 às 14:27

Welcome, @tamas,

Count with us to take the most out of the platform. We hope you learn and grow while arround here.

We are working to have all the challenges also in English. If you ever struggle in any challenge because of the language, don't bother shooting us an e-mail asking for help. We will be happy to help you and translate the challenge instantly.

Best regards!

Re: Hello world  

Por: tamas em 20 de Novembro de 2017 às 15:09

Cheers guys, much appreciated!