User

@anonymous

Hidden Admin

Re: Hidden Admin  

Por: shellterlabs em 3 de Outubro de 2017 às 11:11

The challenge should be working properly. With you still facing any kind of problem, send us an e-mail at: contact@shellterlabs.com

Por: bin em 4 de Outubro de 2017 às 19:09

The challenge is not working.

Por: Sql3t0 em 5 de Outubro de 2017 às 20:42

Whats Up Bin ...\m/ !! - works fine for me.Try clear your cache or open your browser in anonimous mode.

Por: mprotasio em 28 de Outubro de 2017 às 10:08

Can you please check if it's working? The success.txt file did not show the content.

Por: VitorSubhi em 16 de Novembro de 2017 às 19:14

I'm getting problem to "Access the Challenge". It loads a page on Port: 32805. But it don't open... Can you check if it is working properly please?

Por: vGribel em 27 de Novembro de 2017 às 19:06

Burp is working and I found and changed the cookie there, but when I click "Go" on Repeater Tab, the cookie returns to false.

What I'm doing wrong?

PS.: trying this on the initial page, didn't found admin page yet.

Edit: SOLVED!

Última edição por: vGribel em 28 de Novembro de 2017 às 03:37, 1 tempo total de edição.

plz, Help-me  

Por: przero em 30 de Novembro de 2017 às 21:35

I am really very noob on this subject, and I need a powerful help if you can tell me where to study and improve knowledge so I can solve it without problems, I would be grateful

Por: Citizen21 em 1 de Dezembro de 2017 às 13:02

Hi everyone! I am not sure if the challenge is not working or I am missing something but when I used Burp to intercept the http frame, the cookies header didn't have any is_admin or admin parameters. There were 2 parameters only, one was the _GA and the other _GID and I don't think they should be used to solve this challenge. I didn't find any encrypted message in the http header. I hope someone of you can help me. Cheers.

Por: Virgínia em 5 de Dezembro de 2017 às 01:23

The challenge is working. You should read the Web Application Basics page again. Everything you need is there.